- Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide.
- One half of all working Americans report having back pain each year.
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work.
- Back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctors office, outnumbered only by upper respiratory infections.
- Americans spend over $50 billion per year on back pain each year, and that's only considering the easily identified costs!
- Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience back problems at some point in their life.
- "I suffered a muscle and/or tendon tear during an accident at work. It resulted in an instant pain below my scapula. The pain was not relieved with initial treatment by the physician I saw shortly after the accident."
- "Two years ago I was in a terrible accident. My Orthopedic Surgeon said there was nothing more he could do for me, even though I was still experiencing extreme pain in my right arm and having to rely too heavily on medication. I decided to look into other options and found Dr. Peterson. He listened to me, set up a plan of action, and produced incredible results. Since working with Dr. Peterson my pain has decreased significantly and I no longer have to take any pain pills. I wish I would have gone to see him earlier! I would recommend him to anyone experiencing pain. His skill cannot be advertised enough."
Welcome to Pinnacle Pain Center
Non-operative Orthopedics and Pain ManagementPinnacle Pain Center is the region's leading non-operative orthopedic pain clinic. Our physicians are board certified and fellowship trained in pain management, and offer the most advanced treatment options available in the United States. Make an appointment and let us show you how we can reverse your need for surgery with platelet rich plasma therapy, overcome your chronic pain condition with ultrasound guided injections, and get you back to pain free living, today.
Latest Pain Care News Visit Pinnacle News Page ⇒